TECHNICAL IDEATION COMPETITION TO HELP ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF SULFUR EMISSION DETECTION & ENFORCEMENT:
• The best teams will be selected to compete
• Mentors provided by Maersk, Boeing, Danish Maritime Authority, Danish
Environmental Protection Agency and DTU
• Finalists receive the opportunity to pitch idea to industry and government
• Prizes: 50.000 DKK
• Open to all DTU students (BA, MA, PhD)
• Danish Maritime Authority
• Danish Environmental Protection Agency
• European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA)
Important dates in the SOx Emissions Innovation Challenge:
• February 28: Information Lunch Event
• March 29: Team Formation
• March 30: Kick-off Event
• April 21-23: Sprint – Developer Weekend
• May 3: Finals
Please tell Maria firstname.lastname@example.org that you are coming so we know how many sandwiches to bring.
Deadline for registration: April 11. Sign-up here.
Hope to see you there!
Stay tuned at http://www.polar.dtu.dk/sox.